- Successful students will benefit from a two-year scholarship for one course. Any additional costs for resources such as technical materials, internet access etc are the responsibility of the school.
- Schools of successful students are expected to fulfil the responsibilities traditionally associated with regular student enrolment in Pamoja’s online IB courses, as per the school participation agreement.
- A maximum of one scholarship will be awarded per student.
- An invoice will be sent to the school for the 10% course fee for Year 1 after the scholarship has been awarded. The second invoice will be sent prior to the Year 2 course start date.
- If a scholarship student withdraws prematurely for any reason, the 10% course fee will not be refunded.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact email@example.com