Our philosophy is the belief that students should be placed at the heart of the learning process, and that teachers should join them there. It's a principle that guides us on our mission to provide all young people with the opportunity to learn.
- Give students space and control over time, place, path and pace of learning
- Elevate the role of the teacher, allowing them to maintain the balance between guiding the flow of learning, and giving students the opportunity to self-direct
- Utilise technology in the classroom for lower-order activities, to free up teacher time for personalised student support and progress monitoring
- To provide students with an individualised learning experience, so that they can fulfil their potential
- To establish classrooms that are engaging, intellectually inquisitive environments that unlock students' creativity and curiosity
- To develop students who have the confidence to ask questions rather than recite answers